Model: Fischer FAZ II 10/20 K R
- Material: stainless steel A4
- Anchor length : 85mm
- Drill diameter : 10mm
- Thread : M10x43mm
- Shallow installation depth saves time and energy during drilling and installation.
- The expansion ring provides high load resistance. Therefore, fewer mounting points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Small torque application: Simple assembly saves time
- Stainless steel: maximum safety in outdoor use
- According to the new certificate (ETA), tensile forces are crucial. Therefore, fewer anchorages are required.
- Variable anchorage depths of sizes M8 to M16 allow for precise load-based adjustment for the first time.
- The version with the nut offers a visually attractive anchorage and protects against injuries thanks to the round shape.
- The first version of M6 anchor with ETA 1 certification for safe and reliable anchorages.
- International certificates guarantee maximum safety and optimal performance.