150 pieces Sea Urchin D10 & 150 pieces Rock Anchor II 10x90mm
Model: Sea Urchin
- Material: AISI 316L (Marine)
- Weight: 52,7 g
- Thickness: 4,0 mm
- D Anchor: 10 mm
- Dimensions: 56 x 28 mm
- Static Shear Strength: > 30 kN
- Extraction Static Strength: > 29 kN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
Sea Urchin hanger was named after the sea creature due to their common features: their hanging ability and durability in a marine environment
The product undergoes a passivation process (marine version), for the purpose of the removal of free iron or other foreign material.
In addition, it is subject to an extra process of polishing-finishing to maximize corrosion resistance.
Sea Urchin has been tested and certified according to the latest standards EN 959: 2018 & UIAA by an accredited laboratory.
Lappas has a Management System as per EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate and it is one of the 70+ UIAA SAFETY LABEL HOLDERS.
- Designed to be used with 2 carabiners
- Finishing: polishing
- 4mm metal thickness: an essential prerequisite in order to avoid causing damage on the carabiners and increase the corrosion resistance
- Greater tensile and shear strength >30 kN
- Certificates: EN 959:2018, EN 795:2012, EN 365:2004, UIAA
- All our products are highly resistant to corrosion and have been marked with an “anchor”
*Net price doesn’t include: taxes, customs clearance costs and transportation cost.
Please contact with us for transportation cost.